The Anvil Hotel, Cache House and Glorietta Trattoria are open and ready for your arrival. We are going above and beyond CDC guidelines for cleanliness and social distancing measures to create a welcoming environment that can be enjoyed by all under our care. We look forward to you joining us! Please reach out at any time.
OUR ENHANCED HEALTH, SAFETY AND CLEANING PROCESS
- Staying up-to-date and going above and beyond the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and local health officials to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
- Increasing frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest beds, restaurant, common area restrooms, and all employee areas.
- Training our staff on comprehensive COVID-19 protocols – detailing protection against the transmission of the virus and procedures in the case of a suspected or confirmed case.
- Requiring protective masks to be worn by all hotel associates and unvaccinated guests.
- Cleaning bathrooms and showers after each guest use.
- Ensuring fresh air is circulating in the Cache House space at all times utilizing our state-of-the-art ventilation system.
- Prominently placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our guest and employee areas and entrances.
- Implementing social distancing signage and guidance.
- Implementing enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for our restaurant.
YOUR CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT EXPERIENCE
- Adding partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and associates.
- Supplying protective masks and hand sanitizers to all associates at the front desk and to our guests by request.
YOUR CACHE HOUSE BED EXPERIENCE
- Cleaning all surfaces thoroughly with hospital-grade disinfectants. Extra disinfection of the 25 most frequently touched areas – examples, light switches and door handles.
- Significantly reducing our occupancy levels to allow for spacing out guest beds and extra cleaning between guest departures and arrivals.
YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
- View our menus online: order online or by phone.
- Requiring all restaurant staff to wear protective masks and to complete training on hygiene and disinfecting practices, safe food preparation and service practices.
We will continue to update these health and safety protocols as new information and technology becomes available. In the meantime, please know we are committed to doing all that we can to see that you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us. If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website. Thank you for your continued loyalty. We are excited for you to stay with us.